With Yahoo account key, users do not need a password to log in their account. Instead, they just need to tap a Yes button. The service is offered by Yahoo to use Yahoo mail on mobile an exemplary experience for the users. It provides security and convenience altogether.
Considering your email account security, it is always recommended by Yahoo support number to opt Yahoo account key. But you must be wondering how to activate or turn on Yahoo account key.
How to Turn On Yahoo Account Key
- Login to your Yahoo Account.
- Go to “Profile Picture” on the top-right corner of your Yahoo account.
- Click on drop-down menu and select “Account info” option.
- Click on the “Account security” option under “Account info” window.
- Now Select the option – “Secure your account with Yahoo Account Key”.
- If you want to see how key works account, click on “See how it works” button. You get to see a demo as to how to use Account Key option.
- Simply, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the “Account Key” activation process.
follow the given steps:
How to Turn Off Yahoo Account Key
- Log in your account, mouse over on your account info
- Click Account security.
- Click Manage.
- You can see Disable Account Key at the bottom, click on it
- Click Yes, to confirm disable Account Key
- Click Got it.