Hotmail is one of the oldest web-based email service providers, which is also referred as Outlook. Hotmail provides a user-friendly interface that lets user access features like mail, chat, voice, etc. with ease.
How to Send a File Attachment in Hotmail
Follow the steps given below to attach file:
- Compose new email after login into your account.
- Now, tap Attachments option from message toolbar.
- Look for the file you want to attach to your computer.
- Click Open.
- Wait till file get uploaded in the mailbox.
- Enter recipient address.
- Finally, tap Send button to deliver the message.
Well if you are a regular Hotmail user, then you are allowed to attach a file maximum total of 10 Mb (10 Megabytes). This size could be as heavy as 4 high-resolution pictures. Most of the regular users don’t need more than 10 MB as of attachment requirement. But, if you are a professional or any organization then you most probably have a large requirement of attaching the file. So you can opt forcontinue reading